Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A+rack




So.. I have been making old cassette tapes into wallets for a while now. 
Lacking motivation, I have never gotten around to it. 
I finally set up a little sewing area with all of y stuff organized.. and even a semi big table to work on.
Last night/all today I have thought about how I am finally going to start making these cassette wallets. Well, right after I got home from work and ate dinner I went into my sewing room and, just before i began to craft, I went on google reader to see if any of the craft blogs I'm subscribed to had new tutorials.

I just so happened to find this!

I love that they have this.. but I think/am hoping mine will be a little more advanced... and I really dont want the excess fabric on the top... 

Pictures of my creations soon to follow!

Love - J

No comments: