Monday, November 10, 2008

oh goody! i love hoodies!

I found a sick shop on Etsy today. I think 20twenty is my soulmate. A small boutique based in Seattle, which sells cute as hell vintage and localy designed clothing and goods.
They sell amazing screen printed hoodies. What more can a girl ask for than a bicycle printed tee, or a humming bird printed tee. 

It's very hot in Miami. Everyone still runs their AC 24/7 and I still have to wear bare minimum clothing sometimes, while other parts of the Nation are enjoying camp fires and scarves, pea coats, and mittens! 
But this  continuouse heat wave hasn't strayed me away from really wanting to make a deep hooded dress. 


I have seen this dress floating around. I would rather make a more tailored hooded dress... but this one is super cute as well. I don't like the back tail piece, but its still rockin. Here is the tutorial how to make your very own hoodie dress from a Men's sweatshirt!

Love J

1 comment:

mljatip said...

i know it was a long time ago and you might not remember how to do it but could you make a video showing how to do it because i could not do it by the righting